Followers

Friday, January 22, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!





MAY THE SWEETNESS OF SUCCESS FULFILL YOUR LIFE THROUGHOUT THE NEW YEAR!


We've been so busy planning our strategy for success this past year that we've had no time to update you all on what's happening at Sistah Girl Desserts.  This upcoming year promises to be a fantastic year of growth. We are already preparing for two wonderful events in February and March which promises to expose our company even more and introduce our product to a wider audience.

As some of you know I am an artist at heart and have done many things.  I have taught children, created an award show, curated art events, raised children, packed up and moved to the middle of the Pacific but nothing in all of that has prepared me and mine on how to run a bakery.  All that other stuff was easy compared to this. This is real work. And for all you artists out there, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  A DAILY ROUTINE is not our forte.  But I've pushed on through with discipline, lots of meditation, and lots of hard, hard work.  


So during the past year, I (we) got smart and reached out to people and organizations that could help us achieve our goals and point us in the right direction.  There has been great accomplishment in doing this. We've taken the time to prepare our company for growth and continue to acquire the knowledge needed to succeed. We have established ourselves as a company and a recognized brand. That, to me, was the easy part.  

But when all is said and done, I love to bake and I love what I do and I love what we're creating as a family.  So feel free to join our family on our journey. We would love you to come along for the ride. 


We thank you for your continued support.


With warm regards,
Barbara B.



-The day we opened our company bank account  -

No comments:

Post a Comment